System Requirements for CADAM Drafting V4
Windows hardware requirements for CADAM Drafting V4R3:
- System Unit: An Intel workstation capable of running Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Real memory: A minimum of 256 MB of real memory is required . The real memory requirement may be greater if large or complex models are to be used or if optimum performance is to be achieved.
- Direct access storage: 200 MB.
- An SVGA graphics card with a minimum of 2 MB of video RAM
- A Windows compatible mouse or any pointing device that emulates a Windows compatible mouse
- An alphanumeric keyboard.
- One display compatible with a supported graphics card.
- A programmable function keypad is available for use with the Windows version of CADAM Drafting. Please see www.cadam.com for more information.
Windows software requirements for CADAM Drafting V4R3:
CADAM Drafting V4 is supported on the following Windows environments
- Microsoft Windows XP x86 (Minimum SP2.)
- Microsoft Windows XP x64 (Minimum SP2.)
- Microsoft Windows Vista x86
- Microsoft Windows Vista x64
- Microsoft Windows 7 x86
- Microsoft Windows 7 x64
- Microsoft Windows 8
- CADAM Drafting (5626-CCD) is the required base for CADAM IUE (5626-IUE), CATIA/CADAM MCX Translator (5626-MCX), and CATIA/CADAM Hybrid Raster (5626-RAS). CATIA/CADAM 2D Markup and Annotation (5626-MU2) is a standalone product.
- All CADAM Drafting products in a given system must be at the same version, release, and modification level, unless specifically announced otherwise.